If you have any questions regarding privacy, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information do we Collect?
Some of the information we collect can be used to identify you, while some of it cannot.
Some of the information we collect that can be used to identify you includes:
- Your name, username, email address, password
- Information from Third Part services that you give us access to, such as your phone number, twitter handle, email; this depends on how you contact us.
- You credit card/debit card information (though we use a third party payment processor), billing address and/or shipping address.
Some of the non-personal information we collect includes:
- The IP address of the computer you use to access our site
- The software browser you are using
- The name of your internet service provided
- The website address that linked you to our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The time spent on our site, including specific pages
- The operating system you are using
- The website address you leave our website and travel to (if you do)
- Weblogs and other clickstream data
Why do we collect this information?
Most of the information we collect and store is to provide our services to you and enhance your experience with OPIUM Eyewear. We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone, however we do provide some information to third party companies that we partner with for reasons described below.
- To facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchase
- To contact you when necessary
- To respond to your questions or comments/provide additional information
- To enhance the service or make them more easier and convenient to you
- To improve customer service and experience by analyzing anonymous statistics
- To train our team members and other internal business purposes
- To provide relevant information to you via marketing materials. Please note, you may opt out of certain services. Unsubscribing will indicate that you do not wish to receive emails or other mails from us – and will certainly stop you from receiving most communication. However, this does not apply to emails regarding orders or password recovery.
We may share or disclose non personal aggregated data with 3rd party service providers and/or persons we conduct business which, however the anonymous information will not be linked back to you. Most of this information, such as pixel tags and cookies, will be used to help improve our services.
We will not share your Personal Information with any 3rd party companies who wish to market their services to you.
From time to time, we may work with affiliated businesses, including providing services or selling products jointly with these businesses. Rest assured, we will clearly indicate when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and only the personal information required to complete the transaction will be shared in such instances.
As previously mentioned, we do work with other 3rd parties more closely whom we refer to as agents, which includes, but is not limited to our employees, contractors, and service providers. The agents we work with provide services including:
- Payment proessing
- Website maintenance and related services
- Order fulfillment & tracking
- Distribution of advertisements and other materials commissioned by us
How do we collect Information?
We have four ways of collection information:
- Information you provide to us in order to make a purchase.
In order to facilitate the transaction and ensure you get the product(s) you want, we request certain information from you, including your contact information (name, email address, shipping address, and telephone number). Depending on how you choose to pay, we will also collect certain financial information from you, including Card details. However, we only store a limited portion of your card details abiding by the rules of the credit card issuer. The 3rd party payment processor affiliated with us, stores and processes your credit card and other payment information using industry-standard security measures. By making a purchase through the service we provide, you give us consent to use and provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process the transaction.
- Communication you initiate with us
If you contact us by email, phone, instant messaging, or through any social media medium, we will keep a record of your contact information for reference. We will also keep a record of our correspondence with each of our customers to ensure our service gets better and more effective with each contact.
- Information we automatically collect
Like other websites, we use technology such as “cookies” to allow us to track the actions of our customer – this information will not be linked to you individually. The technology we use are tracking devises on our site or within our emails that help us understand the behavior of the user visiting our site or viewing the email. Please note, you can set your web browser to accept these cookies, or even delete them once you leave the site.
- Information from 3rd Parties
Some of our services can we linked up with 3rd party services such as Facebook and Twitter. Should you agree to link up the accounts, we may collection some information about your use of the Third Party Account. In no way will we store your Account Password. The only information we will be able to collect is information you have authorized the Third Party Service to provide, OR information you have made public. You can limit the information available to us by adjusting your privacy settings within the Third Party Service. If you link your account on the Services with a Third Party Account, we may also collect and store publicly available information about your contacts and friends from the linked Third Party Account. This information may include their photo, name, email address, birthday, interests or other content you can see when you access such profiles on those Third Party Services. We may also collect and store information if you invite other users to the Services by providing us with their Personal Information.
Transfer of Business
In the event that we choose to buy or sell assents, customer information (as per normal business practice) will be transferred. In the event of asset acquisition through bankruptcy/merger/takeover, personal information could be one of the assets transferred to a third party.
Protection of Us and Others
If you have any questions about viewing or updating your information, please contact us at email@example.com.